Vineyard Group, LLC.
Cultivating Value…Seedling to Harvest
Note: Although this web site is fully accessible to all browsers and internet devices, it has been designed to utilize current web standards, and therefore appears quite differently in browsers that do not support current web standards.
For more information on web standards and how to upgrade your browser please visit the Browser Upgrade Campaign at http://www.webstandards.org/upgrade/ .
Management Advisory Services
- Development and implementation of new comprehensive functional organization structure in conjunction with a major corporate management and operational reorganization for a Buffalo based company with operations and personnel through out New York State.
- Development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive cash management and master scheduling control program for a $15 million dollar manufacturing company.
- Major redesign and overhaul of the accounting system, financial reporting system and related computer functionality for a leading manufacturer of pipe connection systems with operations in Cleveland and Toronto.
- Development and implementation of a communication program for the owners of a closely held corporation and their top management.
- Negotiation of an exclusive sales and distribution agreement for a New York based manufacturing company to export laboratory case goods throughout China.
- Negotiation of an exclusive product supply agreement for a sheet metal manufacturing company with a major distributor which provided opportunities to double its revenue stream over a two year period.
- Facilitation of a $12,000,000 historic building rehabilitation project with approximately $4,000,000 of certified historic and new market tax credits.
- Negotiation of a multi-year exclusive arrangement for a New York manufacturer to supply specialty construction materials to the general contractor of the renovation of the entire interior of the Pentagon.
- Negotiation and implementation of a contract for component rework with an Asian supplier to Cummins Engine.
- Oversight and management of the overhaul of the quality management system for a manufacturing company to include new standards and the development and implementation of a comprehensive management review and continuous improvement program.
- Successful negotiation of a letter of credit extension and factoring arrangement for a lower middle market manufacturing company.
Virtual and Transitional Executive Services
- Interim Sr. Vice President, Controller and Chief Accounting Officer for Adelphia Cable ($3.3 billion cable television and telecommunications company), after the departure of the Rigas family. Managed the restructure of the accounting department and the restatement of the financial statements.
- Interim Controller for a $35 million defense contractor.
- Interim Assistant Controller for a $1.5 billion retail and wholesale company.
- Interim Plant Controller for a $60 million tier one automotive manufacturer.
- Interim Chief Financial Officer for a $100 million retail and ECommerce company.
- Interim Controller for an $8 million retail and delivery company.
- Interim Controller for a $10 million retail and ECommerce company.
- Interim Chief Financial Officer for a $13 million equipment installation company.
- Provision of transitional CEO services to a Western New York manufacturing company for a Connecticut based private equity group,
- Provision of long term transitional CFO services to a middle market sheet metal fabrication company.
- Long term advisory board participation for a Western New York manufacturing company.
Litigation Support Services
- Provision of consulting services in conjunction with the determination of lost profits in a lawsuit involving equipment failure.
- Valuation of a regional supermarket chain in conjunction with a divorce proceeding.
- Provision of forensic consulting services in conjunction with an investment dispute.
- Provision of valuation services of an automobile dealership and real estate holding company in conjunction with a divorce proceeding.
- Consulting services rendered in connection with a real estate tax reduction suit.
- Valuation and related consulting services rendered in connection with a shareholder dispute.
- Numerous divorce litigation engagements involving enhanced earnings capacity calculations, valuations of professional licenses and closely held businesses.
- Provision of services directly for the Court during the resolution of shareholder disputes.
Fraud Deterrence and Investigation Services
- Provision of forensic accounting services and related financial analysis in connection with a case involving significant executive misappropriation of funds.
- Provision of comprehensive fraud investigation services in connection with a major regional bank embezzlement case.
- Fraud investigation services rendered in connection with a retired employee embezzlement case.
- Forensic accounting services rendered in connection with a multilevel sales tax fraud case.
- Provision of consulting services to the FBI in an embezzlement case including gathering evidence and conducting interviews.
- Provision of consulting services to the District Attorney's office in a fraud prosecution case.
Home | About Us | Services | Professional Certifications | Contact Us
Copyright © 2013 Vineyard Group, LLC
All rights reserved.